In life, some may walk, others may run, but remember the Lord gave the tortoise and the hare the same day to reach Noah’s ark.
The Bible tells the story of Joseph. Jacob looked at Joseph and saw a good son. The ten brothers looked at Joseph and saw a useless dreamer. The travellers looked at Joseph and saw a slave. Potiphar looked at Joseph and saw a fine servant. Potiphar’s wife looked at Joseph and saw a potential boyfriend. The prison officers saw in Joseph a prisoner. How wrong they all were! God looked at Joseph and saw a Prime Minister of Egypt in waiting. Don’t be discouraged by what people see in you, be encouraged by what God sees in you! His is the only opinion that counts. Remember, one plus God is the majority!
Never underrate the person next to you because you never know what the Lord has deposited in that person. Your maid may be a Chief Executive Officer in waiting for a company which shall employ your child. Your gardener may be a president in waiting. (Remember David got the anointing of becoming a King while he was a simple child herding sheep. Esther was a simple orphaned girl yet she was a Queen in waiting).
IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW PEOPLE SEE YOU, IT MATTERS HOW GOD SEES YOU:
- He doesn’t care about age, no wonder he blessed Abraham.
- He doesn’t care about experience, no wonder he chose David.
- He doesn’t care about gender, no wonder he lifted Esther.
- He doesn’t care about your past, no wonder he called Paul.
- He doesn’t care about your physical appearance, no wonder he chose Zacchaeus, the shortest one.
- He doesn’t care about fluency in speech, no wonder he chose Moses.
- He doesn’t care about your career, no wonder he choose Mary Magdalene; a prostitute.
- All I know is that my God never changes
- He never made a promise he wouldn’t keep
- He never saw a person he wouldn’t help
- He never heard a prayer he wouldn’t answer
- He never found a soul he wouldn’t love
- He never found a sinner he wouldn’t forgive
This is the kind of God I like to commune with every day the moment I wake up. I strongly recommend Him to you!
You must be logged in to post a comment.